Save memorable images Panyee Island is a place that should not be missed when visiting and capturing unique memories. James Bond Island Panyee Island in Phang Nga Bay is becoming increasingly famous. Since most tourists like this island like no other There are wonderful nature, both mountains and culture.
09:00-09:15.Pick up from Krabi town.
08:30-08:50 am.Pick up from Ao-nang.
Travel by minivan, journey time about 90 minutes, to PhangNa.
10:30 - 11:00 am. Arrive at the pier (Phang-nga national park) and change to a longtail boat to visit
- The Floating Village
- James Bond Island the island of the scene from The man with the golden gun
- The local people they call "Khao Tapu"
- The leaning Mountain ( "Khao Ping Kan")
- Have fun with the Canoeing paddle man bringing you to sightseeing around the mangrove.
- Lunch time at the Floating Village
- The floating is a great place for taking some pictures of local life and even doing a little souvenir shopping.
- Back to the car going to visit "Suwankuha Temple" or "The Monkey Cave Temple"
- Swimming at the the waterfall
05:00 pm. Arrived at the hotel
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your Hotel.
DEPARTURE TIME: 7:30 – 8.00 AM. Meet the driver at your Hotel lobby.
RETURN TIME AT HOTEL: Approximately 5:30 PM.
WEAR: Swimming suits, light t-shirt.
Includes transports from you departing point to the pier and back. Round Trip!
Includes soft drinks, coffee, and tea, drinking water, buffet lunch.
Natural park fees!
Life jacket, tour guide, insurance.
Transportation in minivan