AVAILABILITY: Daily,all year round.
MODE OF TRANSPORT: Speed boat
APPROXIMATE TIMING: 07.00 – 17.00
07.00 hrs. Pick up from the hotel.
07.30 hrs. Check Inn at the pier
08.00 hrs. Departure to Koh Rok by speed boat. See the atmosphere on both sides of the beach passing by the boat.
10.00 hrs. Arrive at Koh Rok Nok. Snorkeling, watching coral and many colorful clown fish which is on Koh Rok Nok. It is an island that has the most abundant coral reefs in the southern seas. Experience 7 colors of coral that are beautiful. Black surface, see beautiful fish Relax on the beach with fine white sand and beach front suitable for swimming and taking pictures as a souvenir.
12.00 hrs. Lunch at the beach under the shade of trees and relax at your leisure. Relaxing with the Rok Island tour
14.00 hrs. Depart from Rok Nok Island to Koh Ha
14.20 hrs. Arrive at Koh Ha The shallow snorkeling spot has colorful coral reefs, puffer fish, tiger clams and blue fish. It's definitely not for those who love diving.
17.00 hrs. Return and send the customer back to the accommodation safely. End of the Koh Rok tour program.
Included in tour price:
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Picnic lunch box
- Fruit, bottled drinking water
- Masks and snorkels
- Life jackets
- Licensed local guide
- Basic accident insurance
What to bring:
- Cash for National Park entry fee (400 THB / adult and 200 THB / child)
- Swimming gear and / or change of clothes
- Adequate sun protection (cream, glasses hat)Beach towel
- plash proof or waterproof bag
- Your own snacks (if required)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers