AVAILABILITY: Daily,all year round.
Departure time : 09:00am
Pickup time : 08:00am – 08:30am
08:30 am pick up from your hotel
09:00 am, start kayaking at Nong Takhian canal to see the beautiful scenery of the forest on the way to see various orchids and many trees Through the rubber and pineapple plantations Kayak about 30 minutes into the amazing fountains and crystal lakes. After that, enjoy swimming and relaxing with fresh water.
12:00 back to the beginning Return to your hotel. (For half day kayaking and swimming tour)
12.00 hrs. Thai set lunch at the restaurant
13:00 Enjoy riding an elephant through the lush tropical rain forest.
14:30 hrs. Back to the beginning. Return to your hotel.
* Tour program may change due to weather conditions *
** Please be patient in the event of a delay along the route **
Included in tour price:
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Picnic lunch box
- Fruit, bottled drinking water
What to bring:
- Cash for National Park entry fee (400 THB / adult and 200 THB / child)
- Swimming gear and / or change of clothes
- Adequate sun protection (cream, glasses hat)
- plash proof or waterproof bag
- Your own snacks (if required)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund