Phi Phi Islands Tour by speedboat
AVAILABILITY: Daily,all year round.
MODE OF TRANSPORT: Speed boat
APPROXIMATE TIMING: 09.00 – 16.00
- See Phi Phi Islands in less time by speedboat.
- Relax and enjoy the scenery while others manage the boat.
- Enjoy free time for swimming, diving and sunbathing.
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
08.30 hrs. Pick up from the hotel To travel to the pier with the Phi Phi Tour program, the pick up time depends on the location of the hotel you choose.
09.00 hrs. Departure by speed boat Heading to Phi Phi Island takes about 45 minutes.
09.45 hrs. Travel around Phi Phi Ley Bring you to visit Maya Bay, enjoy swimming. Black water viewing coral reefs, Lomsama Bay, Pileo Bay, watching the sea in the green sea, the Viking Cave, swallows nest collection
12.00 hrs. Take you to Phi Phi Don Island, the center point of Phi Phi Island. lunch break
14.00 hrs. Take you on a speed boat to take you to Runtee Bay or the rock in the middle of the diving spot with many corals and beautiful flocks.
15.00 hrs. Bring you to the bamboo island. The most beautiful island, nicknamed the San Rai Coral Reef, playing water, traveling back to the pier.
16.00 hrs. Arrive back to the pier Send you back to the hotel safely.
Included in tour price:
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Lunch, Fruit, bottled drinking water
- Masks and snorkels
- Life jackets
- Licensed local guide
- Basic accident insurance
What to bring:
- Cash for National Park entry fee (400 THB / adult and 200 THB / child)
- Swimming gear and / or change of clothes
- Adequate sun protection (cream, glasses hat)
- Beach towel
- plash proof or waterproof bag
- Your own snacks (if required)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers