Many ways to save money However, there are some ways you can save money in Krabi:
Speaking of street food, don't be afraid to eat it. Safer, even safer than most restaurants If this is not the case, Thai people will not collect things everyday. You will find the best food in Thailand on the road and it will cost you part of what you pay at the restaurant.
- buy your beer from the supermarket because it's cheaper than other places. Most bars do not have a fee for opening bottles, so you can buy spirits to buy ice and mixers.
- The modified pickup truck is a shared taxi that costs less than a tuk-tuk or taxi. If you are looking for a place to relax on your own, renting a car is a great option and is usually around 180 baht ($ 6 USD) per day.
- Great prices dropped during the low season! Normally, you can negotiate accommodation / hotel prices during this period.
- There's nothing cheaper than sleeping for free. Couchsurfing connects you with locals who will provide you not only free accommodation, but also a local tour guide that can take you to all the great places to see.
- when shopping at the market, whip up your bargaining skills. The more you buy, the lower the price. Shop in sets to receive the best deals.